Part 1 - Individual work
1. Make groups of five. Each one in the group must chose a role. When you have chosen it, you must click on the page that corresponds to it:
, Gourmet and Host
, Cultural critic
2. Follow the instructions on each page. You will have to do some activities with the information you find on the page.
3. To do the activities
and to create the final leaflet
each group will have a wiki
called Route 1
, Route 2, Route 3, Route 4, Route 5
The answers to those activivities should be in your wiki and the final leaflet too.
You have to copy and answer the individual questions for each role in the wiki of your group.
Part 2 - Group work
- After you have finished the activities of your role, the five group members will come together. Each role (the biologist, the mathematician etc) will show his/her part to the other members of your group.
- First you will show the activties that you have done.
- Second, you will tell all the members of your group what you have learnt and suggest the most interesting information to include in your leaflet.
- Then it´s time for you to discuss and decide on important aspects of your leaflet:
- Which is the most important and useful information for a tourist?
- How will you organize the content?
- Will you structure it into villages or topics?
- Which photos or images will you include? Try them to be appealing for the tourist.
- Layout: choose a format for your leaflet
- Which style do you want your leaflet to be? modern, classic, shocking, traditional?
- Choose a title for your your leaflet and decide if you are going to differentiate it into different parts.
(See the example in the Wiki for Route 1
- Do not copy and paste
- Try to be original
- Have a look at the evaluation sheet to be sure that you are doing it well.
- Use the dictionary
if you need it.
- Use the resources
on the menu to look for images, videos, etc.