|WebQuests||My Workshops||The||Web-Based Activities||Web Learning Tube|
|Grammar, Voc. & Culture Exercises||TESL Links||Holidays & other Topics||CLIL/AICLE|
take my clothes off and it will be shameless
Lifes about film stars and less about
And I am a weapon of massive consumption
To print (pdf)
Exercises By Ana Espinosa and Isabel Pérez
Listen to the song once and tick the words you hear and find the meaning.
|clothes, clever, famous, funny, mirror, money, people, rich, sun, winner.|
want to be _______ and I want lots of _______
I dont care about _______I dont care about ________
I want loads of _________and f***loads of diamonds
I heard ________die while they are trying to find them
Ill take my clothes
off and it will be shameless
Cuz everyone knows thats how you get ________
Ill look at the ________and Ill look in the ________
Im on the right track yeah Im on to a _________
2. Listen to the chorus part of the song and choose the right verb for each blank.
become, know, feel, taken, think
I dont ________whats right and whats real anymore
I dont know how Im meant to ________anymore
When we _________it will all ________clear
Cuz Im being _________over by The Fear
*Cuz = because
Now listen to the complete song and sing
3. Find expressions along the song
1. I've got lots of money, lots of credit cards.
2. I don't know how I should feel anymore.
3. I'm really afraid.
4. A lot of.
5. I'm very well. I feel good. I'm doing the right things.
4. Translate into Spanish.
1. Now everything is cool as long as i'm getting thinner.
2. I don't care about clever I don't care about funny.
5. Listen to the song again and put the words together with the sounds below:
|Right, Fear, Know, Clear, Find, So|
| || ||
6. Watch and enjoy the video. Can you think of any celebrity who could fix with the ironic meaning of this song?
Webmaster Isabel Pérez Torres