Click on the links to find the answers to the questions
What does STDs stand
2. Which is the best way to prevent STDs? Explain some other ways you know
3. Do condoms protect against sexually transmitted diseases?
5. Can you get it in a swimming pool? How many cases of Trichomoniasis occur in USA every year?
6. How is Hepatitis B transmitted? Is there cure for Hepatitis B?
7. Have women and men the same symptoms?
8. Which organ is damaged by Hepatitis B virus?
9. What does AIDS stand for? Which causes this illness?
10. When and where was AIDS first reported?
11. Which are the primary causes of HIV infection?
12. What is the main consequence of AIDS?
13. Is it possible to get it in swimming pools or sharing food with someone?
14. How long can it take to get AIDS after being infected?
15. How is AIDS tested?
16. Which is the treatment for AIDS?
a. How long is the egg able to be fertilised?
b. How many sperms will fertilise an egg?
c. How many eggs do women produce a month?
d. How long does sperm take to reach the egg?
e. What happens when one sperm breaks through the shell that protects the egg?
i. Which of these two methods has more advantages? Give some advantages of using birth control pills
2. Finally, read some of these stories of teen parents and write down on your notebook some sentences from them that can summarise what has happened to these people.