Image taken from this site
Read about the following physicists and decide the name of your group.
To understand the biography of these scientists answer the following questions:
1. When and where were they born?
2. Were they married?
3. What did they investigate?
4. What was their main contribution to science?
5. Did any of these physicists get the nobel prize?
6. Who developed a theory of atomic structure?
7. Who developed the laws of classical mechanics?
8. Who was considered the father of modern Physics?
9. Who inferred the nucleus of an atom?
10. Whose family was very rich?
11. Who enjoyed mathematics?
12. Who experimented with radioactive elements?
Choose the one you like best and name your group after him/her.